We’re excited that you’re considering applying for Downline’s Emerging Leaders program. The Emerging Leaders program is a big commitment spiritually, emotionally and logistically. We ask that you review our Statement of Beliefs and pray through your decision before starting the application process.
- The Emerging Leaders program is available to recent college graduates and young professionals.
- The program is available at the Downline Little Rock and Downline Memphis locations. It cannot be completed online.
We’re currently accepting applications on a rolling basis for the 2018-2019 Emerging Leaders class, which begins in August at all participating locations.
All of the following items must be received by the location you’re applying to before the deadline for the application to be considered:
- Your completed online application
- Two reference forms (one from your pastor/spiritual mentor and one adult character reference)
- A phone interview with the Emerging Leaders Director at your location.
Tuition and Scholarships
Tuition for the Emerging Leaders program varies by location. Payments can be made monthly, per semester or in advance. However, if cost is holding you back from attending, please know each location has a limited number of partial scholarships to assist those in need.
Requirements for scholarship eligibility:
- Formally request financial aid from your local church.
- If you are involved with a ministry, formally request financial aid from that ministry.
- Send out a minimum of five support letters. (Downline can provide a sample support letter upon request.)
For more information about available financial assistance, please contact an Emerging Leaders Director.
Robby Flack at firstname.lastname@example.org
David Adams at email@example.com
After submitting an application, you will receive a notification of acceptance within a week from your chosen location. If you are accepted to the program, you will receive additional information regarding your next steps for enrollment via email. Please note, due to the high volume of applications, some applicants may be placed on a waiting list.