We’re glad you’re considering applying for the Downline Institute!
The Downline Institute is a big commitment spiritually, emotionally and logistically. Please review our Statement of Beliefs and pray through your decision before starting the application process.
When to Apply
All of our locations are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 Institute classes. All applications are accepted on a rolling basis. To apply, visit the website of the location at which you are wanting to attend.
All of the following items must be received by the location you’re applying to before the deadline date for the application to be considered:
- Completed online application form for the location nearest to you.
- Interview with a Downline staff member
- Pastor and character reference forms
Tuition and Scholarships
Tuition for the Downline Institute varies by location. Payments can be made monthly, per semester or in advance. However, if cost is holding you back from attending, please know each Institute location has a limited number of partial scholarships to assist those in need.
Requirements for scholarship eligibility:
- Formally request financial aid from your local church.
- If you are involved with a ministry, formally request financial aid from that ministry.
- Send out a minimum of five support letters. (Downline can provide a sample support letter upon request.)